Senin, 17 Februari 2014

Updated XSD for Play9D R4

Here I am again with new release, it's practically same NDTEXTDB_DE I released year ago with one small update,(I'll be updating it every time I see any error or I get report from you guys) it can be also used on actual version of Play9D i.e R4.

I called it XSD by notReally, I changed server name from Tao to Play9D R4.

If you are lazy to check, here is a small list of things that can be seen now:

* M&D Disciple/Master buff
* In Session, Advantage, Bloody Point text is back
* Fixed collection

and much more!


Instructions:

1. Download XSD from links below
2. Unrar it
3. Copy NDTEXTDB_DE.XSD
4. Paste into Play9D R4/Data/Script
5. Replace

Download:

XSD Download - all versions

Virus scan

XSD Scanned by VirusTotal.com

Bugs

If you noticed any text error, bug then please send me a private message.

Martunis


1 komentar:

  1. ayu boleh terangkan bagaimana guna XSD sebab saya tidak tahu.

    BalasHapus